Wednesday, August 4, 2010

not so Goodmorning!

I had great intentions to start the day off right with a healthy breakfastand leisurly morning jog. I cant even tell you how many time I make deals with myself that I am going to do thing such as this, but as normal I didnt wake up untill the last minute possible and was I was pretty grumpy when I did. Mornings are the hardest time for Chad (thats my husband) and I to get along. Neither of us are morning people and when you have a 2 year old the option of sleeping in goes out the window! Since the very beggining of our relationship we have been working on being more pleasent in the mornings, since they have an affect on how the rest of our days turn out. So as you can see the daily marriage tip is on compromising, as part of my bad morning I started the day off by yelling at Chad about how the air conditioner was blasting on me all night! He returned with complaining about sweating all night yadda yadda yadda. Now after stepping out of the situation and gauging its importance I realized I just wasted a completely good morning on a pointless argument that could have been solved with a simple switch of placement in bed. So in experiencing this I thought it would be good for us all to look at areas in our marriage that we may need to be more compromising. Are there any issues in your marriage that you feel you could be a little more compromising on? Or on the flip side, are there any issues that you feel so strongly about you arent even sure how you could compromise? Hope you all have a fabulous mornings! Talk to you again soon.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome Joyclyn! I have spent 24 years on the same side of the bed, but when we go camping, I sleep on his side of the bed in the motorhome (closest to the bathroom).
    I would have never thought to switch sides...so proud of you, gf!

    ReplyDelete